Public offer agreement
This agreement is addressed to legal entities and individuals registered and / or authorized on the website on the Internet: https://coffeelover.kz/ (hereinafter “User”). Online service is provided by “BBS Trade” LLP (hereinafter “Coffeelover.kz”, “Supplier”). The user and Coffeelover.kz have entered into this agreement (hereinafter – the “Agreement”), as follows:
1. The text of the Agreement is a public offer (in accordance with paragraph 5 of Article 395 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a public offer is an offer containing all the essential terms of the agreement, from which the will of the person making the offer is seen to conclude an agreement on the conditions specified in the offer with anyone who will respond to this proposal). Offer acceptance – the use of the online service (in accordance with Article 396 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan). Acceptance is the response of the person to whom the offer is addressed about its acceptance. The acceptance must be complete and unconditional. By taking actions to accept this public contract – an offer, the User confirms his legal capacity and legal capacity, as well as his legal right to enter into a contractual relationship with Coffeelover.kz. Full and unconditional consent to conclude an Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Acceptance) is an expressed consent to its terms by using the online service Coffeelover.kz and / or placing an order on the website.
2. Acceptance of the Agreement means that the User agrees with all the provisions of this proposal, and is tantamount to the conclusion of the Agreement and all its annexes. In connection with the above, carefully read the text of the Agreement. If you do not agree with any clause of this Agreement, Coffeelover.kz invites you to refuse the Offer Acceptance.
Using the online service:
3. After reviewing the Terms posted on the Site, the text of the Agreement, the User makes payment by the methods indicated on the Site.
4. When using the online service, content created and / or uploaded by third parties may be presented. The latter bear full responsibility for it.
5. Coffeelover.kz does not give any other guarantees regarding the online service, other than those specified in the Agreement.
6. In order to ensure the safety of Users, refunds for previously paid goods, at the request of Users, are carried out within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods by the User. Refunds are sent only to the external accounts from which these funds were received. Refunds in cash at the request of Users are made only when making a purchase for cash directly at the location of Coffeelover.kz. При подаче заявления на осуществление полного возврата оплаты за отгруженный Пользователю товар, Пользователю необходимо осуществить возврат неиспользованного товара Coffeelover.kz, сохранив его первоначальный товарный вид. When returning money in cash, Coffeelover.kz has the right to withhold compensation for expenses that were incurred by the latter to make a refund to the User.
7. Coffeelover.kz has the right to accrue gift bonuses to Users that can be used (in whole or in part) on the resources of Coffeelover.kz without providing the right to receive compensation in monetary terms, as well as return, restoration after the expiration of the expiration date, which cannot exceed 1 year …
Registration on the site, confidentiality and protection of personal information:
8. The user agrees that the use of the online service entails the passage of the registration procedure on the Site, including in automatic mode, letters and messages, including advertising ones, will be sent to his email address. At the same time, the User agrees to Coffeelover.kz to transfer the email address, personal data and other information about the User to third parties, including the Organizations that own Internet resources: https://barbados.kz, http://alemtat.kz/, http://exline.kz/.
9. The User agrees that Coffeelover.kz uses and processes the User’s personal data.
10. Coffeelover.kz uses information including:
- to register the User on the Site;
- to fulfill their obligations to the User;
- to evaluate and analyze the work of the Site;
11. Coffeelover.kz undertakes not to disclose the information received from the User. It is not considered a violation to provide Coffeelover.kz with information to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with Coffeelover.kz to fulfill obligations to the User. Disclosure of information in accordance with reasonable and applicable legal requirements is not considered a violation of obligations. Coffeelover.kz has the right to use the “cookies” technology. “Cookies” do not contain confidential information and are not transferred to third parties. Coffeelover.kz receives information about the ip-address of the Site visitor. This information is not used to identify the User, except in cases of fraudulent actions by the User.
12. The User is obliged to immediately notify Coffeelover.kz about any case of unauthorized access to the User’s personal account and / or about any violation / suspicions of a violation of confidentiality. For security purposes, the User is obliged to independently carry out the safe shutdown of work at the end of each session of work in the personal account. Coffeelover.kz is not responsible for possible data loss and any other consequences.
13. The user is responsible for the accuracy of the personal data transferred to Coffeelover.kz.
14. The User is responsible for unauthorized receipt of the password and access to the User’s personal account by third parties and ensures the confidentiality of access data to the personal account. The User is responsible for all actions and consequences of using the User’s personal account, including cases of unauthorized access, as well as voluntary transfer by the User of data for access to the User’s personal account to third parties. In this case, all actions within or using the User’s personal account are considered to be performed by the User himself.
15. The User agrees to record telephone conversations to improve the quality of service and confirm the User’s oral statements.
16. The user agrees to receive updated information, information messages with the latest news, new offers, special offers and sale announcements, as well as information about news and offers from Coffeelover.kz partners via SMS and e-mail.
17. The user can choose the parameters of the mailing or unsubscribe from it.
18. Coffeelover.kz has the right at any time to change the terms of the Agreement unilaterally without prior agreement with the Users, while ensuring the publication of the amended terms on the Site. Coffeelover.kz is not responsible for possible risks and conditions of safe use, as well as for network attacks or hacking of the Site (including, but not limited to), failures in the Site due to technical reasons.
19. The parties are released from liability for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under the Agreement for the duration of the force majeure. Force majeure means extraordinary and insurmountable circumstances that prevent the parties from fulfilling their obligations under the Agreement. These include natural phenomena; the impact of a nuclear explosion, radiation (ionizing radiation) or radioactive contamination by materials of nuclear weapons, industrial and scientific research work or radioactive waste; wars, military incursions, hostile actions of a foreign enemy, military maneuvers and related military activities; civil war, armed rebellion, popular disturbances of all kinds, riots, violent seizure or violent retention of power; epidemics, weather conditions, terrorist actions, strikes, seizures, confiscations, nationalization, etc. At the same time, well-known events do not need any confirmation.
20. All disputes and disagreements arising from legal relations under this Offer are resolved through negotiations. If it is impossible to resolve the disputes that have arisen during the negotiations, such disputes must be referred to the court of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the city of Almaty for a decision with the obligatory observance of the claim procedure. The term for responding to a claim is 10 (ten) calendar days.
21. Prices and information in the newsletter and advertising are not a public offer.
22. Images and texts published on the Site are protected by copyright. Any use of materials is possible only with the written permission of Coffeelover.kz.
23. This version of the Agreement is current and replaces all previous ones.
In case of any questions, the User can contact the address: 050031, Almaty, Auezov district, st. Tole bi, 302, 1st floor, office 8, by phone: +7 (727) 225 6781; +7 (701) 225 6116 or by email email@example.com.